Thursday, July 16, 2009

Four Years ago TODAY

My mom's dahlia's were in full bloom!
Dancing until the wee hours......
Our cousins are bonding
Which hula dancer is real?
My mom singing the beautiful solo "In my daughter's eyes"
Our dear Bellingham friends. Their baby (our Godson) was born almost exactly a year after this picture!
My sister Kimi and my sister in law Shaye. Our sistah's got Seoul!
Fiddling with my grandfather Beebop!

So four years ago TODAY we had our Seattle wedding. It was a summer full of celebration! I was glad to get a second use out of my wedding dress. Transporting leis to Washington was the hardest part. The weather started out cold and rainy, and I think everyone prayed for a sunny wedding because it turned out to be a cloudless, bright blue, almost 80 degree day!

1 comment:

Bookwerme said...

It certainly was a beautiful celebration. We certainly enjoyed being there with you.