Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Terry Bo Berry



(On the off chance you don't check my blog on your actual birthday tomorrow, I'll give you an early birthday present today!)

OCTOBER 10, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY BO BERRY!

So I'm not sure if it's because I smell bad....or maybe I said something wrong....but you have been MIA for awhile now! I hope you still exist! I always say that no news is good news.
I couldn't get it together enough this year to mail you a birthday present. So instead I thought of an even BETTER gift! The gift of watching unseen precious footage of Little Man cooking with his Fairy Godmother Aunt Jettika! Three years ago today you and Joe were visiting us in Hawaii on your birthday. Now you are a busy mother with a 2 year old toddler! We wish you a wonderful birthday Terry!

And while I am on my blog I will give a quick update on the current events taking place in Hawaii for the Woodbury duo. Last Saturday we poured a cement footing for another wall going up on the lot. There was a huge cement truck and four burly men were supposed to show up to help relay race wheelbarrow's full of cement to various places along the footing. Well it turns out we were down two "men". I use the word "men" loosely because apparently I am perfectly suitable for substituting in for a big strong burly Tongan man (in the eyes of Alex). But Alex was a gentleman and spared me from having to race heavy cement filled wheelbarrows and let me take the position of being chief cement raker. I would rake the cement and pat it down smoothly.

No comments: