Tuesday, June 30, 2009



Man! Considering it's summer I haven't had much blog time lately. Last weekend Alex and I saw two Jackson Chameleons in the same day. I am not quite brave enough to hold the adults like Alex, but I was wheeling back the wheel burrow when I saw a baby crossing the road and was brave enough to scoop him up. It was a pretty windy day, so we weren't sure if they were being blown out of the trees. The walk reeeeealllly slowly. So we try to pick them up and help them along their way to avoid a car mishap!
I took another underwater video of the feeding frenzy. I didn't think you could hear people talking above water which is why you hear Alex and I gibber gabbering in the back ground. (In case you are curious what we sound like to fish underwater!) (Oh, and the first picture is of Alex and Moki cuddling on Fathers Day AND Moki's 7th birthday!)

No comments: