Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


















Happy Father's Day Daddy-O's and Papa Mike! And all wonderful father's out there.
I cut letters out of brown leaves and used a ginger leaf as the paper.

I started this father's day project outside on our lot when I heard Alex yell (he was cutting down trees with a chainsaw). I look up and his chin was sliced open! He said it didn't hurt, but we went to the ER anyway. So I FINISHED this father's day project at the hospital to keep me busy in the waiting room. He kept saying "I know I didn't nick my chin with the chain saw because I saw the branch coming down"...."I know I didn't nick my chin with the chain saw because I saw my saw sitting on the ground when it happened". And had he not said "chain saw" 10 times, I might believe that it really was a falling branch! 
Ahh boys and their toys! 

Daddy-O's, I know you check my blog a million times a day. So here is a special shout out to the worlds BEST dad. I can't wait to see you and the family in just a few weeks. I love you!

No comments: