Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Made the paper today!


Click HERE to read an article in the newspaper today. This Saturday I am playing violin with my Level 4 string class to raise money to keep music at Waimea Country School next year! Above is a picture of my collection of newspapers and magazines from 2008-2009 I have been featured in! A busy year! 
(If you double click the photo it will enlarge and you can read the headlines. In the picture of the Philharmonic, I'm the 3rd stand in the first violin on the outside wearing black boots! (Not a good day to try out a risque outfit!)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Can I PLEASE have an autographed copy of ALL your articles?! :) That's so very exciting. And holy majoly I'd love to see/hear more about your green house (seeing as my brother is a green architect and all, I hear a lot about that stuff).

BTW: I now click on your blog multiple times a day just to boost YOUR number too! :) You're welcome.