Friday, January 16, 2009

HOTMAIL S.O.S

Oh no! I am sending out an S.O.S to all my readers.
I have had the same e-mail address and password for YEARS. And yesterday when I went to hotmail.com to log on like I do a million times every day, it suddenly tells me "Invalid address or password". There is no live person to talk to for hotmail.com and people have been telling me for YEARS to switch to gmail or mac.com. And I always defended hotmail but now I am ANGRY at this archaic outdated system.
So here is my request my devoted readers.
Please e-mail me at salernostrings@yahoo.com so I can put your e-mail address in my new contacts list. If I've ever sent you a mass e-mail listed many other e-mail addresses, please forward that as well so I can add those contacts as well.
Thank you. I always want to be in contact with my family and friends!

No comments: