Friday, October 16, 2009

Just Kidding around

Each day Mabel improves more and more. Today we have absolute silence! What a loud stressful week! Nothing worse than a goat screaming I tell you! Alex jokes that our lot looks like a poor man's nativity scene. Hay in the makeshift manger. With a detached dog kennel garage. Complete with an inflatable beach ball.
But other tid bits of information other than goat news shall we? Last night Alex and I went to watch 4 of my middle school students perform in the musical "Bugsy Malone". What a great show!
I have decided for my school's winter show we will perform "A Charlie Brown Christmas". I can't wait to see an entire kindergarten class dress up as Snoopy and dance around to the Linus and Lucy theme song! I've ordered all the material and it should be arriving this week. December will be here before we know it folks! October is almost over!
And finally, today is the Earthquake anniversary! The 6.9 of 2006!

No comments: