Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Attempting technology

Between campaigning my Spencer Road Guard Rail removal petition and the new Woodbury Green Building Bungalow Forest project, my friends insisted I start a "blog". I had to google the definition of the word "blog" to figure out what exactly I was being requested! So here is my attempt to catch up with technology. While most of my friends blog sites include adorable pictures and stories of their new babies, I have to entertain my friends with the current events of simply being the interesting and active "Woodbury's" here on lava rock island for the time being. So please stand by while I try to figure out how to maintain this so called "blog spot". 
Aloha!

1 comment:

Darwin said...

Jessica! I love your new blog. Great job, the pictures are really good. Taryn