Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome to my Business Blog!

Well that was easy! I transfered the entire content of this blog to a new blog requiring a sign in and invitation from me, so please e-mail me your e-mail address and I will add you to the list of readers. My personal blog can be found at http://TheWoodbillies.blogspot.com. Once I add your e-mail as a reader, you will have no problem signing in. My e-mail is salernostrings@yahoo.com

However, I will keep this blog as my business blog. I plan to feature pictures, videos, and stories from my adventures of teaching 85 private students. I will also feature lesson plans and free sheet music as well so stay tuned!
I texted this video to my mother. She is also a piano teacher but she only teaches students five years and older. I wrote "This is why I teach the 2-4 year old munchkins!" She responded. "Aww, I want a 2-4 year old munchkin...as a grandchild. Hint Hint".

1 comment:

Amanda said...

tell your mom to come visit and teach my 2 year old some piano tricks!!