Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Time to Say Hello, Goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

Oh my goodness I'm busy. The days are so long they sort of all blend together and I have to stop and think really hard if it's still Monday or did I actually stop to sleep and now it's Tuesday....
It's concert time. I have the production of the Coconutcracker at one school; the production of "Bear Stays Up for Christmas" with another; I'm doing the music for the Waimea Chorus concert; I'm preparing the third school violin students for their Santa Lucia performance, but I won't be able to attend myself because I'll be accompanying the "Bear Stays up for Christmas" concert scheduled the same night; I'm starting up a quartet for four of my middle school string/piano students; and I'm teaching 85 private students all in between.

I keep waiting for the inevitable straw that is going to break this camel's back....

But I cannot complain. This is such a blessing. And the enthusiasm and joy my students bring me every day just keeps me chugging right along in rhythm.

No comments: